1.7.07

10 Things I Love in my Bathroom

Pampering for me starts first thing in the morning. I like to have few things, but the necessities that I have need to be the best. I love the quote by Gucci "Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten". Case in point being my Pratesi towels. Just about broke the bank, but I have used them daily for several years and they are still like brand new, and I love them every single day. Fine Egyptian cotton gets better with use. I don't have a lot of time to get myself together in the mornings. My day usually starts @ 6:00 AM with a work out with my personal trainer. I have tried to do it on my own but it is too easy when the alarm rings to make an excuse - like I'll do it tomorrow - and roll over and go back to sleep. So I pay my trainer in advance and if I miss a morning I forfeit the fee. Good Incentive. My make-up and hair regime has been tailored down to a fine science.

Minimal, quick and oh, of course, CHIC.......... Louis Vuitton Make-up Bag

My minimalist 5X Magnification wall mirror


Jo Malone Bath Oil Pomogranate Noir
I love the scent and can't start the day without it. The fragrance lasts and lasts.
I have often been asked hours after I have put it on, what the fragrance is that I am wearing.




Bobbi Brown Long wear gel eye liner lasts all day and is water resistant


KissMe Mascara This revolutionary cream mascara from Japan encases your lashes in tubes of color which plump and lengthen your lashes. (It gets even better!) The tubes create a water-proof, smudge-proof seal. To remove, the combination of water and pressure pop off the tubes clean from your lashes



Ionic Hair Dryer dries my hair in half the time with 1/2 the heat

My Pratesi towels in white with 3 lines embroidery in ecru. They are the softest, dreamiest Egyptian cotton.

Last but not least my heated limestone floor in my shower (Picture to follow)

5 comments:

  1. PG,I so love your blog and all of your loves,inspirations,etc. It is great to be a Fan/Reader! Keep up the good work,we appreciate you! BKH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara
    thanks for your comment and keep letting me know what you think of my postings.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a woman after my own heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life sounds incredibly glam. Do we get a home tour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maryam
    If you are ever in Vancouver please come for a tour, in the meantime I am just renovating my new home. Will post pictures....I'd love to see pics of your olive grove!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...