15.9.07

Architectural Digest Kitchen


I have been getting a lot of inquiries about this kitchen that I designed that was featured in Architectural Digest December 2006. It has also been featured in Western Living Magazine August & September 2007.
Millwork & Cabinet Design Patricia Gray Inc.
Countertops Patra Stone Works
Appliances Miele
Kitchen Sink & tap Cantu
Lighted shelves Living Space
Glass tile Interstyle
Photography Roger Brooks
I didn't want electrical outlets to be cut out of the glass tile backsplash so I had them mounted in the bottom of the upper cabinets.

4 comments:

  1. amazing, I'd love to see if from another angle, straight on to get a close up of the backsplash, it looks so interesting! Very, very well done.


    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the barstools. They have the efficiency of German engineering. They are constructed with such precision and not a bit of waste. Which is exquisite in the space, as it allows me to take in the rest of the sights. Gorgeous. Such a fun space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kitchen design!!! Miele is the best, and thanks for sharing the info on all these materials, etc. I will ahve to chek out Cantu! Great post Patricia :)

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the look for the exposed shelves but cannot find a resource. I really like the look of the utilitarian shelves (pic with stripped wall) but am also interested in plain shelves. Where can I buy something to store/display my dishes?

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...