28.6.07

Bookshelves

Books are such a wonderful way of personalizing your space. Who doesn't love to be surrounded with all this wonderful inspiration. I think rooms with bookshelves are some of my most memorable spaces. Everyone feels comfortable in these rooms and they are rooms where you want to linger. I have a girlfriend who has a monumental bookshelf in her dining room. I always love to sit at the table across from the bookshelf so I can peruse the shelves between the dinner conversation. I have categorized the following pictures of bookshelves into 6 sections:
1. Bookshelves in Living Rooms

Purple Area

Poliform

Domino Magazine 2. Bookshelves with ladders

Purple Area Purple Area 3. Bookshelves in Offices

Jan Showers Domino magazine 4. Bookshelves in Dining Rooms 5. Most Clever Bookshelf
6. Bookshelves in Bedrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...