15.6.07

1st Post


This is the first of what I hope will be many posts. I think this Blog will be a great medium for sharing my philosophy and passion for design , as well as what inspires me, in an ongoing archive format. I plan to talk about not only my work, but also the work of other creative people who are endeavouring to design in ways that are relevant to the times that we are living in. I will post images not just of my work, but also images I find that highlight particular concepts that I find interesting, timely and beautiful. What I willl focus on will be:
  • new and fresh
  • exciting and stimulating
  • beautiful and articulate
  • passionate and inspiring

    I welcome your comments
    Patricia

2 comments:

  1. hi patricia,

    a friend of mine just forwarded me your blog. beautiful work patricia. keep up the wonderful work. it will be 4 years this year living in vancouver. it's growing on me. this place needs more creative people like you to beautify our city spaces.

    renante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renante
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...