21.6.07

ThankYou Life in a VentiCup

John Saladino
Thanks Life in a Venti Cup for mentioning my Blog and for that
wonderful John Saladino image. I have been wanting to do leather
studded doors like that for awhile. This is one of my favourite
images from his book. I heard John speak at the Seattle Design
Center a few years ago and have been a fan of his for years.
His designs are very classical.

I love your tag line "life is too short to think small". I will add
it to my list of favourite quotes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Patricia! Oh my...I would love to see JS speak in person. He really has a unique approach to interiors. And the doors...oh the doors! What a lovely image that is.

    Hopefully one day he'll be in the audience listening to YOU speak about your design philosophy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence
    Franki

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...