If you are like me and so many others with busy lifes and careers, I am always on the search for ways to simplify my life, organize my work, keep on top of things, file information so I can find it when I need it. So when I came across this book I thought maybe it held the answer.
Simple things I love: my Ipod, my Blackberry, blogging, designs by Christian Liagre
Complex things I love: travel (getting through security), playing the piano, finding the perfect bottle of wine, designs by Kelly Wearstler
2. ORGANIZE Organization makes a system of many appear fewer.
3. TIME Savings in time feel like simplicity.
5. DIFFERENCES Simplicity and compleity need each other.
8. TRUST In simplicity we trust.
10. THE ONE Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful