25.3.09

Ice-Bag Wine Chiller

The Ice-Bag Wine Chiller is a new product that has just hit the North American Market. It is a clear plastic wine tote and chiller that is reusable. It is completely water tight and portable. With it's sleek design and trend-setting appeal the Ice Bag Wine Chiller is an alternative to the ice bucket. And talking about trend setting, this Ice-Bag Wine Cooler has been used at venues such as the Ascot Racetrack, to high profile concerts (Madonna, Elton John, George Michael). How fun to display your wine or champagne in this Ice Bag Wine Chiller. I think that it would be great to use for weddings, special events, or your next party. It is even customizable with your own logo.

For the coolest drinks in town, re-usable Ice-Bag Wine Chiller. My friend Joyce is distributing these. Please contact Joyce for ordering information for Canada, South America, and the Americas here. 

Ice Bag Wine Chiller 1

Patricia Gray writes about 'WHAT'S HOT 'in the world of Interior Design, new and emerging trends, modern design,
architecture, and travel, as well as how your surroundings can influence the world around you.
© 2007-2009 Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog


19 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea! Patrica, I would love to POST this on my blog. Let me know if this is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept .. .
    Great product!

    Jjj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool (pun intended)!
    Just what we need during this challenging economy.
    We all need to drink a little more.
    I agree, great gift.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely idea to bring to a picnic!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia!
    I NEED one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need some of these bags for the next blogger reunion (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous26/3/09

    Saw a reference to your post on my wife's blog Champagne Wednesdays; thanks for the great gift idea, the world really does need more Champagne and this would make it much easier to bring/share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous26/3/09

    What a great idea... the ice-bag wine chiller. From looking at the photo, it appears it comes in different colors as well. How cool that you gave a plug for your friend joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it :-)

    To be honest, I'm not a wine or champagne drinker. But you could use it to keep any bottled drink cold :-) Although a bottle of root beer isn't quite as elegant as a bottle of Dom Perignon!! ;-)

    Yay for Joyce!!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. New, very nice and great product.

    RG Creative Web

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous27/3/09

    I have one and love it! Can't wait until the sun comes out and I can start using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting concept. I have a feeling this will be big. I wonder if they have a beer can alternative for men.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous29/3/09

    This is great...luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again for all your lovely emails and comments on this post. xx
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need this, this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read about your concept. I must say it is a wonderful achievement in the drinks market. It will shake the world.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous25/1/10

    Hi! I found a very good web site selling this
    Ice Bag
    I already made an order and all went good.Hope it's useful!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...