30.12.16

Patrica Gray Interior Design Blog 3.5 Million Visitors

As 2016 is drawing to a close, I find myself reflecting on the past year. In the spirit of remembrance I would like to spend the last few days of the year looking back at a few of my fondest memories and highlights from the year…..

My interior design blog has just reached a readership of 3,500,000. I started blogging in 2007 and who would have known at that time where it would lead. I have made so many friends and connected with wonderful clients through blogging. Even though I don’t post as often as I used to I still take time to keep in touch. I am now connected to many of my old blogging friends on Instagram and we continue to stay in touch…..what a wonderful world social media is to connect us all around the world. Happy new year to all! Xo Patricia


Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog 



https://www.instagram.com/patriciagrayinc/
 PATRICIA GRAY INC is an award winning interior design firm in Vancouver. Here we write about lifestyle
and WHAT'S HOT in the world of interior design, architecture, art and travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...