30.7.15

Art Installation by Patricia Gray in Vancouver Luxury Vacation Home

We have just finished an Interior Design installation for our clients' vacation home here in Vancouver. There is a piece of my art hanging in their stylish Den / Guest Room. It was wonderful to work with you Larry and Kim! 
http://www.patriciagrayinc.com/projects/index.php



Patricia Gray - Acrylic with resin on Belgian Linen
30 x 48 x 1.5 in.


Please visit my Facebook page to see more art and art installations. Thanks for looking! https://www.facebook.com/patricia.gray.7547

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This is a very distinctive piece - looks like it'd be great in a lounge-y living room. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...