15.1.11

Adoptable Adorables

These pictures broke my heart. These wee ones are looking for their fabulous forever home too! Meet Tinkerbell, General Lee and Bogart. These precious pups were rescued from high-kill shelters in California. Unfortunately I am not able to adopt one of these adorable pups. Hopefully you or someone you know will see these pictures and fall in love with one of them.

Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell

General Lee
General Lee

Bogart
Bogart

If you are interested in adoption, please contact Pamela at 778.297.9929 or 778.239.1428.
Or email at pamelamckenzie@shaw.ca for more information. The dogs are in Vancouver now.

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent.
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden,
where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace."
-Milan Kundera

6 comments:

  1. Patricia you've done a great thing to post about these adorable pups. I'm going to link it to my FB page in hopes of getting these little people adopted. Oh how I wish I could have one but we are moving out of the country to the U.K. Heartbreaking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, how adorable, they do deserve special homes!

    Miss you!! Come and join my Gorgeous Giveaway from Blydesign!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs, so great that you are posting their pictures. No one loves you as unconditionally as a dog. It breaks my heart too!
    xo
    Maria

    ps. By the way you look amazing, I caught a glimpse of you at the event at the Sutton Place this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wished I lived nearby..just yesterday, there was this young woman, homeless on the street with her lab warm in his coat and 3 puppies on her lap. i stopped to give her a dollars(that was my only fortune that day) and inquired about the puppies ready to bring them home. Fortunately, someone was going to pay for their shots and she was going to give get them a home.
    As a kid, my parents had to build a large kennel with a fenced in yard as I kept on bringing stray dogs home. We had up to 12 dogs!
    I so hope they get to move in with a loving family.
    It was a real treat having dinner together, you live in such a spectacular home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P,
    this is such a nice thing for you to do.
    i wish i could take on a little baby doll myself.
    love to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stine21/3/11

    Hi, did you find a home for the dogs? I live in Norway otherwise I would take them:(( Really hope they got lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...