11.1.11

2011 Your Best Year Yet

image

For those of you wanting to make 2011 Your Best Year Yet, I highly recommend this book Write It Down, Make It Happen. I have bought my favourite, a brand new Moleskin notebook and I savoring writing in it with my yellow Lamy fountain pen all the wonderful things I want to happen in my world in 2011. Make 2011 your "Best Year Yet" by getting clear about what you want to happen – it really works! 


Moleskin is the legendary notebook used by Van Gogh, Hemingway, Matisse and Céline.
There is a whole Blog devoted to the "Moleskin. You can check it out here. 

Wishing you all the best for 2011, and may it be a year filled to over flowing with all the good you desire!!! 

Patricia Gray Inc is an award winning Interior Design firm in Vancouver who blogs about Lifestyle and WHAT'S HOT in the world of Interior Design.
2011 © Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

8 comments:

  1. Love Moleskine,I always use a big Moleskine weekly notebook on my desk, I have one smaller on my bedside table and always one in my purse. I am addicted to the point of keeping the old ones too and since many are colored wildly it is great to look at my collection of notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book is really great! Wishing you a wonderful year too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/1/11

    I need that. I have several list in different places and should combine them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Moleskin, I bought my first one in Design School and have been hooked ever since! Great recommendation for a book to start off the new year... Off to check it out now, thanks Patricia and Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia,

    Great way to "pay it forward" sharing wonderful tools with those seeking a new path for a new year.

    Great book I agree, notebook perfect, pen awesome and combining all these elements priceless!

    Bette

    ReplyDelete
  6. No kidding. Every time I open my book to see my thoughts and goals have materialize I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous13/1/11

    I love the Moleskine as well -- I use the unlined acid-free sketchbook, which is insanely expensive given that I'm just using it for longhand writing, but I love that my pen doesn't bleed through the pages. There's something very focusing, almost magically so, about writing out one's thoughts in longhand, rather than dashing off a list as a Word document -- even in pencil, it seems so much more solid and grounded.
    - - - - - -
    Jack@PCS
    chess sets and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting Clear on Goals and Intentions is a step in the process that many people ignore. "If you don't know where you're going, how will you know when you get there?"
    I'm getting this book!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...