24.1.09

Weekend in Vancouver

 DSC01177
Brockton Point Light House at Stanley Park

It's days like this that I really appreciate living in my beautiful city of Vancouver.  For those of you that have never been here we are surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains and the Pacific ocean.  When it is not raining and the sun shines everyone is out and about, and Stanley Park is a favourite destination of mine on sunny weekends.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.

DSC01184

View of Lions Gate Bridge towards the North Shore

 DSC01197 DSC01195  
Third Beach at Stanley Park looking towards West Vancouver

DSC01213 

Nicole walking on the beach and chasing Sea Gulls DSC01220

DSC01207

Sea Foam

DSC01217

Some of my favourite rocks

 DSC01214 

View towards Horseshoe Bay and North to Whistler

 DSC01222 

Sunset over English Bay

DSC01221

DSC01188

Even though the sun was shining it was a cold day and Nicole is glad to be back in the car with the heater turned on full blast for the ride home.

DSC01226Coal Harbour view towards North Vancouver

 

Patricia Gray writes about emerging trends, her inspirations, and "What's HOT" in the world of Design, as well as sneak peaks of her work.. 
While you're here,
subscribe to this feed so you don't miss out.

9 comments:

  1. Dear Patricia,

    Thank you very much for the pictures. I have to say that Nicole is just adorable - While I was looking at the pictures I felt I was there. I definitely need to leave the island and visit the big city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of Vancouver, I always enjoy my visit to the big city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Patricia - I just love Vancouver and you are so lucky to get to live there. I would take the rain, the grey, the damp any day of the week! Can you hire me? hehe...

    Little Nicole is so precious - I love her little coat.

    Thanks for sharing (and don't you look stylish and gorgeous)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Nicole!!!! stay warm!!! Momma - take her home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25/1/09

    wonderful photos, my dogs love walks on the beach as well. Vancouver looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos Patricia. It's nice that the fog we've had for 1 1/2 weeks has finally lifted! It's weather like this that has people move here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful place, Patricia. Your little Nicole is beyond adorable in her little toggle coatand you look very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a little hard to take eyes off Nicole- I enjoyed the inclusion of your dog, so much so that I posted the picture of the two of you on my blog about designers and their dogs- you are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Patricia, I always wanted to see Vancouver, my eldest son spent a little time there some years ago.

    It's a long way from Stockholm. Perhaps next time we'll visit friends in Seattle or Alaska, I'll try to persuade my husband to do Vancouver as well.

    Lovely pictures you are sharing and Nicole is a little doll, so adorable.

    All the best,
    Ingela

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...